- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the normal study, have a bachelor’s degree (Applicant who has not got the degree certificate when applying shall provide the pre-graduation certificate first, then provide the academic degree certificates no later than registration) and be under the age of 35 (Age limit is flexible for healthy applicants with certain work experience and high academic ability).
- Applicant who has given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens shall provide the documents certifying the cancellation of Chinese nationality, according to the policy of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
- If the applicant has acquired foreign citizenship automatically at the time of birth in a foreign country, whose parents are both Chinese citizens, or one of the parents is a Chinese citizen, the review of applicant’s application will be implemented according to the No.210  Article issued by Exit-Entry Administration Office, Provincial Public Security Bureau, Zhejiang Province(Download).
- There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above). TOEFL DI Code of Zhejiang University is C340. TOEFL MyBest score is accepted. Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE、NTS-GAT test score.
1. Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University pasted with a recent photograph (white background,35mm×45mmin size). Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the online application system first, then print and sign the Application Form produced by the online application system. Link: http://isinfosys.zju.edu.cn/recruit/login.shtml.
2. A photocopy of passport biographic page.
3. Highest degree certificates (photocopy of original document or notarized copies) If applicants are 4th year university students, they shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. Photocopies of English proficiency certificates (TOEFL or IELTS; Not required for English native speakers and applicants hold degree delivered in English).
6. Personal statement in English including following sections:
|1||Brief study and work experience|
|2||Reasons for application and expectation of the program|
|3||Master thesis research proposal/plan|
|Appendix||Additional materials (i.e. evidence of awards, social activities or published academic papers, dissertations, …)|
7. Two recommendation letters in English with the referrer’s business card/contact phone number and email address.
8.If the applicant has acquired foreign citizenship automatically at the time of birth in a foreign country, whose parents are both Chinese citizens, or one of the parents is a Chinese citizen, please provide.
documents certifying acquiring foreign citizenship at the time of birth;
documents certifying parent’s (with Chinese citizenship) permanent residence in foreign country before the birth of applicants.
- Admissions Committee will shortlist the candidates for the interview. Overseas candidates will be interviewed by Dingtalk.
- Interview invitation will be sent to the email provided in the application form.
Q: I am an engineering student; I am wondering whether my background is suitable for the PIEGL program?
Q: According to the information from International Education College, it says 'to label the package as Application for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2020' and deliver to Room 418 International College Building Where exactly should I send a PIEGL application with scholarship?
Q: I am planning to apply to the CSC scholarship. Am I supposed to discuss my thesis proposal with a supervisor first before applying How can I obtain a pre-acceptance from School of Management professor?
Q: Do I need to provide IETLS or TOFEL if I my Bachelor degree program was delivered in English?
Q: When can I have the result of admission?
The university will send out final official admission notice (hard copy) with scholarship result in the end of July.
Q: Can I apply for single room on zi-jin-gang campus?
Q: Is Action Learning an internship?
Action learning is a 2-credit course. Students will be grouped up as a mini consulting team, and spend two months to work on a managerial project from a local company.