- Application fee: CNY 800 (non-refundable)
- Tuition fee: CNY 73,600
- Accommodation on campus: CNY 18,000 (Zijingang campus, twin-room)
- International student medical insurance: CNY 1,600.
- Living expenses: approximately CNY 2,000 per month
Basic learning materials
1. Costs of the laboratory experiments or internships beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-funded.
2. Fee for basic learning materials ONLY covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by Zhejiang University. Other textbooks and materials shall be self-funded.
3. Self-funded students need to pay tuition fee, accommodation fee, International student medical insurance, learning materials and living expenses.
Application fee and tuition fee should be paid in the online application system. If failing to make the online payment, applicants shall pay the application fee to the University's bank account, and upload the remittance letter to the system.
|Scholarship Type||Information Link||Note|
|Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program(CSC A type)||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/admissionsen/2022/0530/c68995a2590719/page.htm||Apply via local embassy|
|Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CSC B Type)||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/admissionsen/2022/0530/c68995a2590720/page.htm||Deadline: 31 December, 2022|
|Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/admissionsen/2022/0530/c68995a2590722/page.htm||ONLY offered to self-funded students after enrollment|